USDA Rural Housing Loans | Rayne Building and Loan
USDA Rural Housing Loans
What is a Rural Development Housing Loan?
This program provides low-income and moderate-income households the opportunity to own a home in eligible rural areas with no downpayment.
- 100% financing of purchase price available for qualified borrowers and subject to appraisal support
- Maximum income limits apply
- Maximum loan amounts apply
- Loan property and borrower must meet certain eligibility requirements
- Seller contributions allowed
- Gifts of down payment allowed